Discussió:Maria Gaetana Agnesi
Please reconsider revert[modifica]
Edu Rne seems to have reverted the changes I made to the article on Maria Gaetana Agnesi for the sole reason that my knowledge of Catalan is minimal or that I had no user page on the Catalan Wikipedia or that the edit summary was blank.
I would like that reversion to be reconsidered on the basis of the value of the changes:
- the fact that Agnesi spoke a large number of languages is not enough to call her a linguist;
- an internal link was missing: the Catalan Wikipedia does have an article on "La bruixa d'Agnesi", except that it is called (which is better) Corba d'Agnesi;
- sources in Catalan on Agnesi are difficult to find; I added one which has a section on Agnesi and which is a thesis at the University of Barcelona.
The address of the differences is http://ca.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maria_Gaetana_Agnesi&diff=10073488&oldid=9272301
When my new article on Agnesi in the French Wikipedia is on the Web, I think it would be useful to have look at it (if you're interested by the subject).
Si vous préférez continuer en français, ce serait l'idéal.
My talk page is at http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion_utilisateur:JmCor
- (anglès) I have restored last version as it was reverted without edit summary and it was not an obvious vandalism. Any concerns should be discused here.
- (català) He restaurat la versió anterior ja que va ser revertida sense explicacions i no era un vandalisme obvi. Si hi ha diferències d'opinions millor discutir-les aquí. --V.Riullop (parlem-ne) 16:05, 7 set 2012 (CEST)