I Vow to Thee, My Country
Salta a la navegació Salta a la cerca
|Lletra de||Cecil Spring Rice|
- I vow to thee, my country, all earthly things above,
- Entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love;
- The love that asks no questions, the love that stands the test,
- That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
- The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
- The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.
- And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
- Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
- We may not count her armies, we may not see her King;
- Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
- And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
- And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace.
- I Vow to Thee, my country (Angel Voices. Libera in concert; música; concert a Leiden-2007); Libera Official, 2016. Recurs audiovisual a Youtube.
- I vow to Thee, my country (vídeo; concert a Leiden-2007). Youtube, 2008.
- I vow to Thee, my country (Free; música); Libera Official, 2014. Recurs audiovisual a Youtube.