Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month is has ended and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- Here are some number I would like to share with you
- Total submitted: 7429 articles; 694 users
- Here are what will come after the end of WAM
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 12th, and participants who can improve their contribution (not submit) before December 10th.
- Once you finish the judging, please update this page after December 12th
- There will be three round of address collection scheduled: December 15th, December 20th, and December 25th.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- There will be a progress page for the postcards.
If you no longer want to receive the WAM organizer message, you can remove your username at this page.
Sailesh Patnaik using